CORPORATE CASHES POLICIES
GULF POLE CONCERNS LIMITED has a policy of carrying out its business in strict compliance with the laid down policies of the client in respect to Health, safety and environment matters in such a manner that our employees and others are adequately protected from any exposure to danger. We strive always to consciously minimize, to large extent damage to property, human beings and environment. The environment is of paramount importance to us. Consequently, we ensure minimum damage to the environment when working and also ensure that the environment is left almost as it were before the start of project. Have fun new online slots no deposit.
Total health promotion and protection for all our workers
Safety for all Staff, Equipments and Clients at all project sites
Clean and healthy environment for workers and host community
- That Management is fully committed to the administration and enforcement of CASHES standard in all our operations.
- That CASHES is as important as any other aspect of our mainstream business operation, it must be given priority attention.
- That CASHES is a line/section responsibility.
- That everyone is responsible for their own safety and their colleagues’ safety at work site.
- That unconditional acceptance by staff of compliance with company’s CASHES policy is a pre-requisite for employment.
- That we shall observe all laid down safety regulations of our clients as well as complies with all regulations on safety at work and environment in all the statute books of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- That the safety and health of our workers, protection of the environment and security of workers and equipment must be accorded priority attention in our entire work site.
- The company will respect the culture and tradition of host community and involve itself in the affairs of he community as much as is practically possible. At least 60% of the work force on site will be from the host community.
- That enough resources will be set aside for CASHES management in the company.
- Regular training of staff on various aspect of CASHES management will be accorded priority attention at all times.
- That we shall encourage and motivate our employees by recognizing good HSES performance amongst employees through CASHES awards.
- That adequate disciplinary actions will be taken against employees for flagrant violation or regular breach of HSES rules.
To implement the above policy, work/activity will not commence until all CASHES issues are satisfied. Every employee should report to their supervisor if they believe that any act or condition is contrary to the company CASHES policy.
CORPORATE HEAD OFFICE
6c Ikoya Avenue off Queens Drive
Ikoyi, Lagos State, Nigeria.