At Gulf Pole Concerns Limited, we adapt a culture where we plan our work, accomplish the plan, and learn from our successes and failures.
Here at GULF POLE CONCERNS LIMITED to provide services that complied with international acceptable standard of quality and client prescribed quality requirements.
Therefore, it is our Policy to:
- Provide services that constantly meet the present and future needs of our customers, thereby gaining enthusiastic customers trust and support.
- Pursue continuous improvement in quality activity, so that each employee does his or her job right the first time. Eliminate barriers to creativity, so we can focus our collective genius on our customer’s requirement and provide unique products and services that are best in their classes in both function and reliability.
- Create an environment for total quality management by developing an empowering vision that is communicated to our customers, so we can provide services that are fully meet the requirement of our customers.
- We pledge to continue this commitment to our customers with investment in research, development and training that are well beyond industry norms.
- Likewise our continued commitment to service will be demonstrated with a growing list of options for customers’ education and support.
We’re strict on our Drug Policy and we’re totally against the use of Alcohol, at work place
CORPORATE HEAD OFFICE
6B Ikoya Avenue off Queens Drive
Ikoyi, Lagos State, Nigeria.